Friday, May 22, 2009

Hotter days; shorter runs

Petunia and Daffy are still really energetic... the same. But they need their pack leader *HINT*
The days are so warm, Daffy and Petunia's runs are shortening. So today I took them to a stream.

Petunia: Hi Alice! Hope the dog training is going well! Remember - you trained me - and that was a big achievement!
Daffy: Alice? Where?

Anyway, it was so hot, I took them for a swim at the stream.. I planned to let one of them off and then the other, because I didn't want the two of them to get in trouble. But Petunia didn't behave so well, did you Petun? You ran off - trying to play games?
Anyway, next time I'll take extendable leashes / yummy treats if I plan to let them swim... :P
So Petunia, any thoughts?
Petunia: I'm sorry ah, okay...
Hope you're having fun Alice! See you in only a bit lah!

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for the snakes. I saw a rather big one in the field next to the kennels.
    Norma M

    ReplyDelete